Essay writing for students.
Essay writing is taught and encouraged in school so that the child inculcates the habit of forming correct sentence structure. The child develops grammar rules and communication skills. The students also learns to express their thoughts fluently and thus gain confidence. Since these students are still in their early stages of learning, reading a lot of essays will help them building their vocabular and enhancing their writing skills. The following two essays and other essays on this site will help the students in setting a firm foundation in writing their essays on their own.
1. Essay on Myself for class 1.
1. My name is Roy.
2. I am six years old.
3. I study in class 1.
4. I live in Mumbai.
5. There are 6 members in my family.
6. They are my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my mother, my sister and I.
7. My best friends are Riya and Jay.
8. My favourite food is Veg-sandwich.
9. I love playing football.
10. I love to make friends.
11. Will all be my friends?
2. Essay on myself for class 1.
1. My name is Sonia.
2. I am 5 years old.
3. I live with my parents.
4. My father’s name is Sameer.
5. He is a Bank Manager.
6. My mother’s name is Bharati.
7. She is a business woman.
8. Maya is my best friend.
9. We play badminton in the evening.
10. I practice my guitar every day.
11. Thank you for being my friends.