Exercise 1: From the list given below pick out the names of persons, places, animals and things.
park cow bag lion
peacock parrot playground computer
boy doctor aunt garden
pencil school hospital elephant
tailor sister paper bed
Exercise 2: Underline the Nouns in the following sentences.
- Mr. Ben goes to office every day.
- This house has many rooms.
- The children are playing in the garden.
- My mother cooks at home.
- He baby was sleeping in the cradle.
- An old lady was trying to cross the road.
- Ron is wearing a new shirt.
- Cow gives us milk.
- The table and the chair are broken.
- Paul plays the drums very well.
Exercise 3: Write the names of some nouns you know.
For complete Worksheet – click on pdf (541 downloads)
For a complete lesson – click on – Nouns